
Here are some of my favs from the Mother's Day Weekend wedding I was privileged to shoot with Amber in Idaho! Brad and Jillian, and their friends and family, were SO fun!! It was a genuinely joy-filled celebration.
Some fun with the bridal party prior to the ceremony...






The Pastor shared a beautiful message, including a profound application of the "building on a rock vs. sand" story... He reminded me of my Grandpa Bud, and I love this picture of him praying over Brad and Jill, and their marriage:

I ran an errand when the reception started (while Amber was inside covering it), and when I returned, there was a rainbow smack dab over the church! How amazing is that!? A rainbow over your church on your wedding day!! Too cool:

I've decided the hardest thing about photographing weddings is not being able to partake in the reception goodies... ;0) Does that make me sound like a pig? I can't help it! (Little known trivia fact: I was voted "biggest eater" of my HS Senior Class. Not "best smile" or "most popular", mind you... that's right, biggest eater. LOL!)



After the short reception (they had a more "official" one later in the week--check out Amber's blog to see those pics--and more from their wedding day, of course!), we were able to meet up with Brad and Jillian briefly for a few portraits:





Thank you, Brad and Jillian (and Amber!), for allowing me the honor of playing a small role in the first day of the rest of your life together! May you always smile like you did on your wedding day. ;0)
To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com