Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding: Julie & Doug (Part II) .... Eugene Oregon Wedding Photographers



I looooved the windows at the Cloverdale Chapel, where Julie and Doug tied the knot last weekend! ...But I'm getting ahead of myself. The day started out at Julie's parents' beautiful home in the country:



They have great windows, too:





Kate gets the prize for the best "getting ready" shot ever... Julie's daughter, Ali, was radiant all day:



(Kate, thank you SO much for wielding the reflector and grabbing some shots, too! You made an already wonderful day that much sweeter, my friend!)

While Kate and I were with the girls, Ashley was having way too much fun with the guys! She got sooooo many amazing shots of them, and of all the gorgeous details of the day, too. (And so much more!) A huge THANK YOU to you, Ashley, for lending me your incredible talent, joyful spirit, and considerable energy!! I'm so very, very thankful for all that you put into this day. (And I can't wait to 2nd for you next month!)











Julie and Doug opted to do a first look prior to the ceremony, so we had ample time for portraits! The chapel steps were the perfect spot for them to see each other for the first time on their wedding day:



Doug surprised Julie with a bracelet:





















This was Ashley's perspective from outside the chapel, as I was getting the shot at the top of this post:



Julie and Doug said they wanted their wedding images to reflect the fun of the day... Here ya go, guys! ;0) I LOVE this shot:







This might be my favorite image from the ceremony... Julie's sis giving their girls the look that all of us Moms have perfected, especially for use in church:







Their getaway car was absolutely dreamy:











Then it was on to the reception:





Ashley's angle of the entrance:



My angle:





They did a super fun, choreographed first dance:







Ashley got some phenomenal , creative ring shots:











Julie and Doug: THANK YOU for entrusting me with capturing your wedding day memories! I loved my opportunity to celebrate with you like this!! May you always "...love one another deeply, from the heart." I Peter 1:22

To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com