Thursday, June 24, 2010

Engagement: Sara & Jordan (Part II) .... Salem Oregon Wedding Photographer



Sara and Jordan met while in college at Willamette University, and I was so excited to meet up with them where it all started, while they were in town from the East Coast. They'll be back again for their wedding next month (and then off to CA for med school), and I can hardly wait! They have such a genuine, peaceful presence. They're classy and fun at the same time. I bet you can see it in their photos:


(Sara, I think you should seriously consider wearing grey every day for the rest of your life... It looks SO good on you! ;0) )











I love this series:






















So we're walking around campus, and Jordan starts telling me about the "star" trees... A cluster of trees planted to frame the sky with a star created by their foliage. He was telling me how the story goes, that if you have your first kiss under the star, that's the person you'll marry. (Hopefully I'm getting that right!?) Just as I'm thinking, "How COOL! That is SO sweeeeet!!!" he goes and bursts my bubble by saying, "Yeah, but that's not our story. Ha ha." LOL! ;0) Well, we took a couple pics there, anyway:










Sara and Jordan: I hope your wedding plans are coming along smoothly! I'm sooo looking forward to celebrating with you in a few weeks!!!

To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com