Sunday, July 4, 2010

Maternity: Becky (Part II) .... Eugene Oregon Portraits



Oh, how I swooned over this field at sunset... and we'll come back to it in a sec! But first: We started Becky's Maternity Session at her and Adam's beautiful home, with them and their beautiful Nora. (You may remember Nora and her umbrella from their '09 family session.)



Nora, I LOVE your sweet spunk!!!





Now, as beautiful as the field was, Becky has a fear of snakes, so she was such a trooper to venture out into the tall grass! I tried encouraging her with, "Well, at least we don't have any snakes around here that bite..." to which she replied, "Yeah, but they slither." LOL. ;0) Her oh-so-loving hubby started throwing sticks in the grass near her when she wasn't looking, so when I found out he shares her un-love of snakes, I sent him out next to her with the reflector. ;0) It was a win-win, really... No more "stick snakes", and beautiful back lit images:



















Thanks so much for honoring me with the privilege of capturing your growing family, you guys! I can't wait to meet Nora's little sis and introduce her to my camera in August!! ;0)

To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com