Monday, December 14, 2009

Wedding: Michael & Kelsey ... Eugene Oregon Wedding Photographer



We started the day at the super cute "Beauty Bar". I could tell right away, with all the warm greetings, laughter, and sun slanting through the windows that it was going to be a fabulous day!



I LOVED Kelsey's bouquet: a nod toward Grandma's garden with the hydrangeas, but with the modernity of jewels and feathers worked into it:




I got to spend much of the morning with Michael, his groomsmen, and his family (while Ashley was tailing the bride and her crew). So much fun:






You know it's going to be a great celebration when the parents are kicking it off like this:




A quick peek in on the bridal prep:


And off to the ceremony:


A couple quick snaps of the newly minted Mr. and Mrs. before they headed in to the reception to greet their guests:




I love the adoration on Kelsey's face as she watches her hubby warmly thank the friends and family who helped them celebrate:


Then it was time for the WWF bouquet toss...







The expressions on the faces of those seated just behind the scrappers are priceless!

Michael and Kelsey took a quiet moment to open a special gift from Grandma. I don't know what all was in the super cute wrapped little boxes, but judging from the look on their faces, you did good, Grandma. ;0) Real good:







Deb told me this young man is headed back to serve, so please take a moment to say a prayer for him as you're scrolling through!

Thanks again to my sis-in-law for inviting me along! Let's do it again, and AGAIN! ;0)

Michael and Kelsey: Thank you so much for the privilege of helping capture your beautiful wedding day! I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you, your friends, and your family. May God richly bless your union!

To book a wedding or session, please e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com