Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Family: H's ... Florence Oregon Family Portraits



We had our annual extended-family White Elephant Extravaganza at my folks' on the coast this weekend, and I got to snap a few shots of my Aunt and Uncle, and their kids and grands in-between all the food and games... All of the kids were in a GREAT mood, and Ashley was at her best doing who-knows-what behind my back to illicit smiles, and I ended up being surprised by the # of shots I loooove for just 15 minutes or so of shooting outside my parents' front door!? I'll post a few more later, but just had to throw this one up for now. I'm sure it's my fav, because it reminds me of a childhood photo of my brother and I sitting on the couch and laughing our heads off with these guys' dads... quite like this. It feels so strange, yet so fun, to have come full circle, and be the one smiling down on these precious cousins, while standing next to mine--all of us now in our 30s... And still laughing our heads off whenever we get together... Good times!

To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com