
Meet the folks:

With the truck going by, and the old lake bridge, this one just screams "classic Oregon" to me (so I processed it accordingly):

My Dad thinks he's hilarious. He was cracking himself up the whole time, which actually made my job really easy:




My sis-in-law, Ashley, came along to help out, and it was at just about this moment, as I was snapping Ma and Pa's pic with the historic bridge in the background, that we all heard a fairly big splash... I thought it was a big fish, but it turned out to be Mom's big shoe... Ashley had been holding Mom's comfy walking shoes in-between spots, and inadvertently plopped one into the bay. Not to worry; it floated! And Dad performed a heroic rescue! ;0)

Mom turned comedienne about this time, too... quipping, "I charge for nose shade!" as I was having them turn their heads just so to try to avoid as much of the harsh sun as possible... I was laughing so hard this entire shoot, it's amazing any of the pics aren't blurry...

At one point, Mom and Dad decided to try some of their own posing... Let's just say, that was ill-advised. Although, I have to admit: That's not a bad lift for a proud, long-time, card-carrying AARP member, Dad!

I think these on the railing are my favs from the day:

We also grabbed a few shots with the kids and the grands to add to the update of Mom and Dad's walls:

(I grew up on this lake: Riding my bike off the dock into the weed-laden, murky water--by accident, cat fishing most every weekend night during college summers, canoeing now and then... It's a beautiful, serene place.)
Here's my bro and his fam:


And finally, here are a couple Ash snapped of me and my lovies:


Thanks for sharing the beauty of 40 years of marriage, Mom and Dad! Love you!!
To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com