Thursday, May 6, 2010

HS Senior: Julia (Part II) ... Eugene Oregon High School Senior Pictures



Like I mentioned in Julia's sneak peek post, her session was basically one big party! Meg, Kate, and Jenn helped with her make-up and hair, and even helped style her and brought awesome props and everything... (Thanks so much again for all you did to help, girls-- Kate, for "reflectoring", and Jenn, for bringing that sweet church bench, and Meg, for morphing your car into a boutique on wheels!) Here's some more of Julia's beauty this team helped me capture:



Julia has that classic quality of beauty, and I especially love her "mica" and "pumpernickel" finish images:






A note to photographers, here. I got to use a Canon 5D Mark II for part of Julia's session, and the resolution was AMAZING!!! I rarely crop images, but had to test it out just for kicks... Even with a jpeg file, I was able to do a fairly drastic crop of the above image, and there was no visible loss in quality even at 11X14 and larger! Amazing:



When Julia scheduled her session, she said something about the idea of taking a picture of her with a tractor, and I was thinking, "Oh, fun! A little 'ol vintage tractor rusting into the ground out in a field somewhere..." Ha ha HA! This girl made the tomboy in me smile BIG when I saw that she was talking about THIS tractor (and several others of the same caliber), which she DRIVES. You're my hero, Julia:




We got to shoot right through sunset, which is my very favorite thing to get to do! I love how the sky echoes the colors in Julia's shirt:


Thanks so much for the privilege of doing your high school senior pictures, Julia!

To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com