Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Family: The P's (Part II) ... Corvallis Oregon Photographers



I can't even describe how fully I enjoyed my time with the P Family... What a privilege to spend a few hours in a place, and with a people, where there seems to be no distinction between friends and family, where the kids run freely through the fields one minute and hold baby chicks the next, where laughter and contentedness are the order of the day... Thank you, P Fam, for this precious glimpse into your truly, truly beautiful life:



Love the barn, love the red against blue, love Meg's expression... love it love it love it:






Glen is extremely photogenic, and unbelievably cooperative for four! Oh my MY:


Just look at Eva's eyelashes:




I love this candid moment. You know how we're always saying as parents that our kids grow too fast, and we just want to freeze time? Something about the wind blowing, and the way they just happened to line up from oldest to youngest... almost makes me feel like we really succeeded in freezing time:






I'll end with this image of big sis, Adi. (I know it's just a little ways away, Meg, but I claim dibs on doing her senior pictures... ;0) )


Thanks again, P Fam!!

To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com