
Meet Jordan: Swimmer. Cross Country runner. Volunteer. Hang-glider... Hello?! Hang-glider??! Yup. When Jordan told me she'd gone hang gliding for her last birthday, I knew she'd be up for anything, and it was going to be a fun session! We hiked all over downtown, and Jordan turned out to be an awesome location scout. I seriously think you need to join me for my future downtown shoots, Jordan...






It must have been senior photo night, because we saw several other photogs running around. There were just lots of people out and about altogether. It was a crazy beautiful, warm October evening. This guy wanted to get in on the fun (he told me so), so Jordan obliged:

Hee hee hee... See? I told you, we had way too much fun!

Jordan pulled out her glasses for a few shots at the end, and I'm so glad! I love 'em:

Thanks so much, Jordan! You rock. Now, from one procrastinator to another: Don't spend too much time looking at these! Be a good girl and go do your homework!! ;0)
If you would like to book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com.