Monday, October 19, 2009

Family: The M's (Part II) ... Eugene Oregon Family Photography


Like I said in the M's first post, I've been wanting to get Nora in front of my camera since the day I met her. Corey and I coordinate an adoption group, one27 (taken from James 1:27: "Pure religion and undefiled is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress"), and I'm pretty sure every couple went home and contemplated starting a new paper pregnancy after Adam, Becky, and Nora first attended one of our get-togethers! (If you're not up on your adoption jargon, "paper pregnancy" makes reference to the mountain of paperwork you fill out when you're adopting--trust me, the pile of paper rivals the size of an expecting tummy!) Anyway, my point is that Nora is a heart melter!

She was loving the stairs:


She was loving the train, too:


I think Nora just loves life altogether:


It's a beautiful thing to see how God orchestrates the union of adoptive families. Just like Nora, Adam and Becky have that "they're-so-sparkly-and-fun-you-just-want-to-be-around-them-all-the-time" kind of feel...




Check out that contented little smile on Nora's face:






Adam and Becky, thanks so much for this privilege! See you at the end of the month!

If you'd like to book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com.