Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Family: The P's .... Eugene Oregon Photographers



When Melody greeted me at the door in these glorious boots, I knew it was going to be a great session! She and her sisters conspired to surprise their mom with family photos for her birthday.

Actually, the conspiracy goes beyond that... Dad coordinated getting all the girls home from around the country, for a surprise birthday weekend visit!!

Here's Kelsey:


And here's Destiny (with her hubby):


We started out at their beautiful family home at the coast:


The girls each wore something of Becky's... What a FUN idea!!


Speaking of FUN, the birthday girl was delightfully so! Dan holds his own, too:


This family was just waaay too much fun altogether. They had lots of crazy awesome poses of their own:














I'll end with this hilarious series of the girls swinging, because it just makes me smile and gives a real sense of the beautiful playfulness this family enjoys:








P Fam: Thank you SO much for the honor of joining your celebration by capturing your beautiful, beautiful family. I walked away blessed.

To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com