
I can NOT believe my baby girl is turning 6 this month!? Aaaiiieee!!!!! But what a blessed season of life it is... She is a compassionate, joyful, delightful little soul. I feel awash in thankfulness that I get to be her Momma!
We weren't entirely planning on doing photos yesterday, but we dressed a littler nicer than usual just in case we had a few minutes after shopping to hop out somewhere and grab a few... and it worked out! I was worried we wouldn't have enough sunlight, because the sun was falling fast, but we eeked out about 20 minutes... We brought along Micah's great new hand-me-down orange and blue (my favorite color combo!) tie, and he got into a few pics with his big sis:


I'm sure this 'ol bloggity blog will be over-run with birthday pics before the month is through, so hang on to yer horses... ;0)
To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com