Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Newborn: Jenna .... Eugene Oregon Photographers



Meet Baby Jenna! Great hair, great faces... I love her already. ;0) Adam, Becky, and big sis Nora are doing a beautiful job of doting on her... see for yourself:



At one point during the session, Adam was soothing Jenna in the bedroom while I got to chase Becky and Nora as they were playing... These bring a big smile to my face:




Their dining room window light is phenomenal. (For the photography-minded: This entire session was shot indoors, with no flash, on the Canon 5D Mark II. I used an 85mm 1.2 and a 24mm 1.4.) I will be back, dining room window! I will be back:




This is one of my favs... of Adam soothing Jenna:


I guess he ended up soothing himself, too, because he actually fell asleep at one point during the session. LOL!














CONGRATULATIONS, M Fam!! The world is a better place for having one more of you!

To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com