
Happy Easter, everyone! And thanks so much for all your prayers!! For those of you who don't know, I had to have some minor surgery last Wednesday, and I'm already about 90% recovered! (A BIG thank you to my Mom for taking care of the house and kids while I lazed around!)
I didn't originally think I'd be able to attend church this morning, and it would have been the first Easter Sunday of my life that I'd missed. I'm so very, very thankful I was well enough to join my church family to celebrate!! As an added bonus, I got to see my hubby (he's the Pastor) in a suit, which is a rare event. ;0)
This year, as I have been reflecting on Christ's sacrifice and resurrection, I keep coming back to John 19:30, where Jesus breathes His last and says, "It is finished." Of all the things He could have said... How awesome is that?! "It is finished." IT. IS. FINISHED. Thank you, Jesus!!!