Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Maternity: Heather (Part II)



We started out at Heather's home, to get a few with her hubby and kids, and because I can't say no to hardwood floors. ;0) I had been dreaming of a soft, vintage, campy, summer-y feel for this session, so I nearly cried tears of joy when Heather greeted us at the door with her flowered headband! Perfect perfect perfect.

While I was scoping out some options in the living room, I discovered I was being watched:


Much to my delight, Grace's little sister Anna happened around the corner, and Grace snatched up her hand:


Kate played with the girls while I snapped a few of Phil and Heather:




For this next one, I lied. I told Phil and Heather to just relax, because they were going to be blurred out in the background. Which was true... until their conversation turned into hysterical laughter, and I had to sneak a shot of them:


After we wrapped up at their home, we headed out to my Grandma's old place in the country (thanks again, Aunt Annie!), and used up our daylight out there:


















Thanks again for such a lovely, lovely evening, Heather and Kate! Love you both!!