Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family: The W's ... Eugene Oregon Photographer



What a FUN FUN FUN way to end the day!! My hubby's sister and family are visiting, and we got to chase the sun as it went down and capture some family photos tonight. The highlight for me was when I was snapping this shot of Gena in front of Le Shoppe. The owner's husband was watering the potted flowers out front after hours, and asked if I'd like to snap a few inside. My heart went pitter-patter! It's a gorgeous boutique-esque shop with mostly black and white home goods, and mirrors galore, and chandeliers to boot!! I don't know how I've missed it before. He said his wife opened it in April. Not only did this sweet, sweet man invite us in... He proceeded to turn on some music for us, and a chandelier above the chair!? What a fun treat. I'll definitely be back for another look. You should, too! It's at 27 West 5th Street. I've got to rest up for an adventure-filled week of hiking, crabbing, camping and the like, but of course I'll be posting tons more pics from the W's Session when I catch my breath!