
I was THRILLED when Amber invited me to shoot her Brother-in-Law, Drew, and Danielle's wedding with her. We have SOOOOO much fun together!! Amber is one of my closest friends, even though she lives in Idaho. We dream of having a studio together someday. ;0) For now, we hope to connect a couple times a year to team up and do weddings! We have such different "eyes", so it was really fun to see the different pics each of us got from the same moments. Here's what I saw most of the day:

He he he. When I wasn't on assignment, I got to tag along and snap alongside Amber, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Here's a smattering of what I captured from Drew and Danielle's day, starting with portraits of Danielle in her Pastor's/Pastor's Wife's (a.k.a. Mom and Dad to Danielle) gorgeous back yard:

My favorite image from the day:


Okay, wait... Maybe these are my favorite! I got to catch Danielle's expressions while Amber caught Drew's as they saw each other for the first time on their wedding day:




Right after this hug, Danielle said, "Okay! I feel better now." ;0) Their tenderness with each other and everyone around them, and transparent joy, was a privilege to experience.



Another favorite:


A few ceremony shots:



(For my fellow camera geeks: The ceremony pics were all shot with no flash, at 1.4 with an 800 ISO. My shutter speed was in the 100 range.)Drew and his brothers/groomsmen:

Danielle and her sis, and best friend (I think--forgive me if I've got that wrong, Danielle!):

I'll end with this one. The Pastor and his wife were incredibly warm and inclusive, and just set a peaceful, loving tone the whole day. They've got a team headed out to do mission work in Africa, so send a prayer up on their behalf if you think of it! I grabbed this one while they were waiting for their turn in Bridal Party pics:

Thanks so much again, Amber, and Drew and Danielle, for letting me be a little part in your beautiful day!