Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family: The D's



What a privilege to spend my Saturday morning in the presence of this warm, fun-loving family! And here they thought I was there to take pictures--really, I would have shown up just to observe their beautiful interactions and take notes. ;0) You know it's going to be a great session when Grandma and Grandpa set this kind of a tone:




I told you I'd be visiting this bench again:








The whole crew:


At one point, I had Nick get behind me to make Kate smile, and I don't know what he was doing, but Kate started laughing so hard tears started rolling... I whipped around to catch him in the act, and, like I said, didn't figure out what on earth he was doing, but he was certainly look mischievous, don't you think?


You should know, when doing a session with me, that I can be sneaky. ;0) When Parker fell asleep on Denise's lap, she said, "Do you want any pictures of Parker sleeping?" I looked over, and said, "Oh, yes!" ...but not just because Parker was looking so irresistible. What I saw was the delight on Grandma's face, and I had to capture that:




Grandpa had his turn a little while later:


Yet another spot I'll be re-visiting:


Kate, I know it's just a wee bit early, but I call dibbs on doing Hayley's Senior Photos!! Oh, how I love this girl! She is an extraordinary role model for my daughter, and she's quite fun in front of the camera, to boot:


Thanks, D Fam!!!