Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Family: The A's


The A's are good friends of ours. Craig is in leadership at our church, and Jamie sings in the Worship Band. They're the kind of people that just ooze comfortableness! Their home is open to everyone, all the time. There's always good food, and good conversation. She's my flea market buddy, and one of those on my short list to call when I need a pick-me-up. They're just awesome, down home people, and I adore 'em!!

Jamie picked a gorgeous park that is filled with magnolias in full bloom for their session. We just romped around and played with sticks, snakes, and flower petals for an hour:
























This session was my way of saying thanks to Craig for bailing us out a while back when one of our pipes sprung a leak. If you need any plumbing done, I highly recommend him!

Anyone wanna swap some finish carpentry work for photos? House keeping? Anybody...? ;0)