
Mistie and her family moved here from Texas, and they are a treasured addition to our church family! Mistie was right in the mix from the beginning, helping out with VBS and anything else she was asked to do. She will be sorely missed when she heads off to Houston Baptist next year!
She told me she wanted a country-ish feel for her Senior Photos, so we headed down to the little town where my Mom grew up, and was even a Rodeo Queen back in the day. We ran around town a bit, and then finished up at my Grandma's old place, where my Mom has been doing some work and was waiting for us with tea. It was a perfect way to spend one of the first truly warm evenings of the year!
The extraordinary lighting in these photos is owing to Heather coming along and being the "Reflector Girl" once again. Thanks, Heather!
When you see Mistie, you'll have to ask her where we found these beautiful yellow flowers:






I caught Mistie and Heather in this one:









Stay tuned for Part II in August! Mistie's best friend from Texas is coming out for a visit, and I get to have both of them in front of my camera!
Thanks so much for trusting me with your Senior Photos, Mistie! I hope you love them as much as I do!!