Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Month, New Music: "Many Roads" by Andrew Peterson



I've just licensed the song "Many Roads" by Andrew Peterson for use on my site, and I'm so excited!!  Not only do I love his sound in and of itself (his song "Dancing in the Mine Fields" is another favorite of mine), but I think it's a great fit with my brand!  On his website, Andrew writes, "I want to use my gifts to tell the truth, and to tell it as beautifully as I can."  He's a writer of both songs and books, so of course his eloquence eludes me, but I feel precisely the same, and would love to have penned those very words to describe my heart in regard to my photography.  Especially my wedding photography.  I want to use my (gift of photography) to tell the truth, and to tell it as beautifully as I can! 

I've had some music-related trouble in the past...  It's hard enough to find THE song, but tracking down a license can be flat out impossible!  Centricity made the process accessible and smooth, and I'm so thankful!  Their kindness and responsiveness was a real breath of fresh air.

Please hop over to my site and have a listen:

jamiezanotti.com

To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com