
I was thrilled to second for Ashley at Dan & Kayla's wedding day extravaganza... Seriously, it was like several acts playing out throughout the day. There was so much gorgeousness and creativity every which way I looked! I started out my day at the groom's family's country home, with the guys...

Then it was back to town for the ceremony at their beautiful church:

Then it was back out to the country home again for the reception...

...but I'm getting ahead of myself! Let's back up to the morning, and I'll give you some snippets from the day in order... Meet the groom:

The first look (back in town):


One of the flower girls watching people squeeeeeze into the plumb-full church:


I thoroughly enjoyed tip-toeing around in the balcony with my 24mm:



Okay, now back to the country house:


Yeah, being the former 4H barrel-racing girl that I am, I couldn't get enough of the boots!

Kayla is uber-creative. I love how she worked these jewels into her bouquet for her "something blue":

I was on "snap lots of details" duty, and it was heavenly! I loooove shooting details, especially when there are so many fun, colorful things to capture:





Everyone grabbed some dinner prior to indulging in the candy bar you just saw...


The most incredible, soft sunset lit up dinner, and I pretty much just stalked everyone who was back lit by it, and snapped away like a crazy person... Just look at this light:

The mother of the groom:

And mother of the bride:

After dinner, there was all kinds of fun... Not the least of which included dancing and bull riding. Here's a glimpse:






Thanks so much for the privilege of being your side-kick for the day, Ash! Can't wait for the next one!!
Dan & Kayla: Congrats! Welcome to the best chapter of life!! ;0)
To book a wedding or session, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com