Monday, September 21, 2009

Family: The R's (Part II)


This family holds a very special place in my heart. Andrew was my boss for the first 8 years of this century, and he is an incredibly gifted, humble servant leader. In listening, challenging--always challenging, and encouraging, he sacrificially invested in helping me reach my full potential as a speaker, and moreover, as a human being. I am forever indebted. (Quite literally--Andrew has a Master's in Counseling, and the running office joke among our team as we'd get into deep discussions was, "Uh oh... Did I just cross over into billable time?")

And Emily is one of those Moms who always leaves me inspired to be a better Mom as I head home. She gracefully delights in her family, and is the epitome of Philippians 4:5: "Let your gentleness be evident to all..."








Andrew had me snap a few for potential use on his new web site... I don't imagine this next image will be in the running, but I couldn't resist posting it. This is the expression that greeted me for much of the 8 years we worked together. It's Andrew's I'm-totally-laughing-at-you-right-now-and-am-not-even-going-to-try-to-hide-it look (You know, like when I would ask if I had just crossed over into billable time):


This one might be more web site worthy:






I don't normally crop images, but I got the itch to crop this one for some reason, and I'm glad I did:




Thanks again for the privilege of photographing your family, Andrew and Emily! And thanks for showing me an amazing new location to shoot, too!

(To see a few more images from the R's Session, click here to view the Part I Post.)

If you'd like to book me for a session or wedding, e-mail me at jamie.zanotti@gmail.com.