Sweet Conor recently turned one, and I had the pleasure of meeting him this morning, capturing some one year photos, and throwing Ma and Pa in for some, too! Shannon (a.k.a. Ma) chose a rose garden/park I've had on my "to shoot at" list for a while now, and it's currently in full bloom, so that was fun! These guys win the prize for being my most laid back subjects ever--Conor included. Thanks for a great start to my Saturday, Roy, Shannon, and Conor! I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you. Here are a few images:

One of the suggestions under the "Session Tips" section on
my web site is to bring a favorite toy or book or something, so I was thrilled when they pulled out the matching Panda bears! Roy has had his since he was a kid--as you can see, it's been through a lot--and Conor now has his own:








